Parka Unisex Midnight Black - For Her
Young and trendy, the Parka is a timeless coat for an active lifestyle. This stylish raincoat is Unisex and will fit women as well as men for oversized cool city wear.
It features an adjustable hood and wrists, a drawstring waist, long sleeves with button cuffs, a snap button over front zip fastening, two shoulder straps, two flap pockets, three inside pockets and an earphone buckle.
Schoeller Nanosphere® Water Repellency & Ultra-High-Performance WD® Waterproofing (+20,000mm)
- ADAPTABLE BREATHABILITY
Schoeller C-Change® Weather Adaptive Membrane
Noso® Taped Seams
Super Lightweight Materials
- Adjustable hood & waists
- Adjustable wrist
- Pockets: 2 outer 3 interior w/ inside earphone buckle
- Longer sleeves and extra neck protection
- Perfect for cycling and sporty activities
- Material and Fit
- Composition: External Fabric 58% Polyester PES / 30% Polyurethane PU / 12% Polyamid PA Quilted lining & Trimming 100% Polyester PES Lining 100% Viscose VI Pockets 100% Polyamid PA Label 100% Cotton COT
- Washing Instructions: Gentle Dry Cleaning with hydrocarbon solvent, very gentle Wet Cleaning, as well as Machine Washable at 30*C with no fabric softener. To reactivate the nano-waterproofing, iron the external fabric once a year or as necessary.
- About Brands
- What makes APA one of a kind? The ĀPA raincoat borrows technologies and fabrics from the world of extreme sports (think skiing, surfing, and mountain expeditions!), then combines them with minimalist designs, impeccable details and an irreverent urban energy. The result? A breathable, adaptable, stylish raincoat that protects you from every kind of weather.
APA is a Belgian fashion brand that combines high style with deep science. We take cutting-edge performance technologies and fabrics from the world of extreme sports, and craft them into impeccable, irreverent outerwear for city dwellers, world travelers, and anyone with an eye for style.
Our name comes from the Sanskrit word for “water,” and our first product, the ĀPA raincoat, was built to live up to its namesake. Our brand combines clean silhouettes, immaculate detail, and luxury manufacturing with today’s most innovative performance technologies, all while using sustainable processes and artisan craftsmanship. 100% made in Europe.
Awarded "Company of the year 2019" from Hub.Brussels, Finalist of "Tech Fashion Works 2019" from Flanders FashionBrand page