If waste is a design flaw, milk fabrics are flawless. Made from 100% spoiled milk leftover from German dairy farms, this unisex shirt is an essential upgrade. Menswear-derived fit features mother-of-pearl buttons and back western yoke. Made in NYC.
About Milk Fabric: Developed by German microbiologist and designer Anke Domaske, spoiled milk from dairy farms is fermented and spun into a silky fiber, produced entirely without chemicals and with very little water. The finished fabric retains all of milk's nutrients and natural proteins, making it antimicrobial, hypo-allergenic, temperature regulating and fully biodegradable.
- self: 100% milk
- mother of pearl button-up front and cuffs
- point collar
- back western yoke
- long sleeves
- front patch pocket
- curved hem
- unisex, size up or down accordingly
- Erica is 5'9 (175 cm) and wears size S
- Kenn is 6' (183 cm) and wears size M
- machine or hand wash cold & delicate, hang dry only OR dry clean