American Night Slip Dress
Patchwork seaming punctuates a classic slip dress with adjustable spaghetti straps and side slits. Hidden side zip with hook-and-eye closure. Made in NYC.
Fabrication made from wild, or vegan, silk and naturally-grown hemp raised as a companion crop in the fields of China without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. The vast, vast majority of the silkworms are allowed to work their way free of the cocoon and continue their lives; the few that don't end up as highly-prized delicacies for the fiber workers. Farm and mill workers are paid a fair wage.
- patchwork construction with French seams
- adjustable spaghetti straps
- V neckline
- hidden side zip with hook-and-eye closure
- below the knee length
- side slits
- true to size
- Fran is 5'10 (177 cm) and wears a size small
- hand wash cold, hang dry or perc-free dry clean
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!