We took our 2-way convertible Cassidy shirt, and added the lower half of our 3-length convertible Mercy dress to the bottom, and voila: A *new* 6-way convertible shirt dress, upcycled from existing stock, so no extra resources from our beloved planet was used. It is the KINdom style that we have the most transforming options to date! Wear it with long sleeves or short sleeves, and mix those two variations with either the knee length, midi length, or depending on your height, ankle length or maxi length. The play of the different fabrics adds to the character & uniqueness by having the crisp matte stretch poplin above, and soft satin on the bottom. Layer with tops underneath or jackets over it, with sneakers in the warmer months or boots in the colder months.
• Collared, button-down shirt dress with 2-way convertible sleeves and 3-length convertible bottom
• Self: 62% cotton, 35% nylon, 3% spandex; contrast: 100% polyester
• Reclaimed poplin fabric with reclaimed satin
• Made in China & upcycled in the USA
• Hand wash and dry flat, or pofessional wet clean (more eco-friendly) or dry-clean
- Material and Fit
- • Collared, button-down shirt dress with 2-way convertible sleeves and 3-length convertible bottom • Self: 62% cotton, 35% nylon, 3% spandex; contrast: 100% polyester • Reclaimed poplin fabric with reclaimed satin
- • Hand wash and dry flat, or pofessional wet clean (more eco-friendly) or dry-clean
We are composed of the same building blocks found in nature and the universe. What our actions are cause effects in the natural world around us. We are interconnected - we are KIN.
KINdom is a contemporary eco-conscious & ethical fashion brand that aims to fuse style & purpose to offset the negative effects of the Industrial Age, and head towards the direction of an Ecological Age. Incorporating environmentally-responsible practices at all levels as much as possible, KINDOM uses organic, natural, recycled, reclaimed, and indigenous materials, with ethical manufacturing at compliant factories and hand-crafting with indigenous artisans, while also upcylcing existing styles in order to proceed to a more circular economy. Designs are age-inclusive, size-inclusive, gender-inclusive, and adaptive.Brand page