The weather has been a roller coaster ride lately, and what better way to deal with, than have a classic shirt that you can adjust on a dime? Even when it’s hot outside and you’re in the North Pole of an office inside, you can accommodate with the Cassidy 2-way convertible shirt in crisp and comfy fine stretch poplin. It's two shirts in one - just button up for long sleeve and unbutton the pieces to make short sleeves. The banded bottom adds a design twist, while the shirred band at the back ensures a comfortable fit. This is your new fave wardrobe staple.
And did we mention it's Unisex? Women's S = Men's XS, Women's M = Men's S, Women's L = Men's M, Women's XL = Men's L, Women's XXL = Men's XL. Sweet.
• Collared, button-down shirt with 2-way convertible sleeves and banded bottom with back shirring
• Reclaimed 62% cotton, 35% nylon, 3% spandex stretch poplin
• Reclaimed poplin fabric
• Made in China
• Hand wash and dry flat, or pofessional wet clean (more eco-friendly) or dry-clean
- Material and Fit
- • Collared, button-down shirt with 2-way convertible sleeves and banded bottom with back shirring • 62% cotton, 35% nylon, 3% spandex
- • Hand wash and dry flat, or pofessional wet clean (more eco-friendly) or dry-clean
We are composed of the same building blocks found in nature and the universe. What our actions are cause effects in the natural world around us. We are interconnected - we are KIN.
KINdom is a contemporary eco-conscious & ethical fashion brand that aims to fuse style & purpose to offset the negative effects of the Industrial Age, and head towards the direction of an Ecological Age. Incorporating environmentally-responsible practices at all levels as much as possible, KINDOM uses organic, natural, recycled, reclaimed, and indigenous materials, with ethical manufacturing at compliant factories and hand-crafting with indigenous artisans, while also upcylcing existing styles in order to proceed to a more circular economy. Designs are age-inclusive, size-inclusive, gender-inclusive, and adaptive.Brand page