Our Grady convertible pants in yarn-dye ikat is ideal for travel whether in town or out-of-town. The bermuda shorts or cropped length is ideal when trekking around the world and exploring sights during the day. In dressier situations or cool evenings, the full-length pant adds a little more formality and yet still keeps that globe-trotter integrity. Want it to work for work? Put on a solid blouse and a blazer over it plus some pumps, and you're good-to-go! How versatile is that?
- Convertible pants with button-fly front, elastic back, front pockets, and back patch pockets
- 100% cotton
- Reclaimed cotton yarn-dye ikat
- Made in India
- Gentle hand wash cold, or professional wet clean (more eco-friendly) or dry-clean
- Material and Fit
- - Convertible pants with button-fly front, elastic back, front pockets, and back patch pockets - 100% cotton - Reclaimed cotton yarn-dye ikat
- - Gentle hand wash cold, or professional wet clean (more eco-friendly) or dry-clean
We are composed of the same building blocks found in nature and the universe. What our actions are cause effects in the natural world around us. We are interconnected - we are KIN.
KINdom is a contemporary eco-conscious & ethical fashion brand that aims to fuse style & purpose to offset the negative effects of the Industrial Age, and head towards the direction of an Ecological Age. Incorporating environmentally-responsible practices at all levels as much as possible, KINDOM uses organic, natural, recycled, reclaimed, and indigenous materials, with ethical manufacturing at compliant factories and hand-crafting with indigenous artisans, while also upcylcing existing styles in order to proceed to a more circular economy. Designs are age-inclusive, size-inclusive, gender-inclusive, and adaptive.Brand page