Travel Pouch Beige Caramel
The APA x Dzaino Upcycled Collection is a series of minimalist, ultra-functional travel pouches upcycled from our excess production materials into stylish, handmade travel pouches.
High-quality, lightweight, waterproof, sustainable 100% locally made in Europe. A fashion-forward accessory for the modern traveler.
- Nanoshphere® Waterprofing
Built with Swiss-made 3L nano-tech waterproof fabric. Easy-to-clean exterior. Safeguards your items from rain, oil, dirt, and grime.
- Hypoallergenic Hardware
Our Italian Buckles, D-Rings and Splitters are made of Zama, a high quality zinc alloy that is 100% nickel-free, therefore perfect for sensitive skins. Their style follow APA’s signature DNA, where hardware’s finishes are always shiny, dark and elegant.
- Internal Organizer
A range of smart padded compartments for your smartphone, passport, cosmetics and daily essentials.
- Anti-Theft Protection
Designed with a concealed zipper and a secure locking system to keep your belongings well protected. * Simply attach the lacing to the buckle for full security.
- Super Versatile Design
Designed with an adjustable/removable shoulder strap.
You can wear it as:
- practical clutch
- stylish over-the-shoulder purse
- waist belt bag
- compact crossbody bag
- Material and Fit
- Measurements: - Pouch: 17cm x 10cm x 5cm - Belt: adjustable from 78cm to 139cm - Weight: approximately 200 grams Composition: External Fabric 58% Polyester PES / 30% Polyurethane PU / 12% Polyamid PA Quilted lining & Trimming 100% Polyester PES Label 100% Cotton COT
- Washing Instructions: Gentle Dry Cleaning with hydrocarbon solvent, very gentle Wet Cleaning, as well as Machine Washable at 30*C with no fabric softener. To reactivate the nano-waterproofing, iron the external fabric once a year or as necessary.
- About Brands
- APA is a Belgian fashion brand that combines high style apparel with today’s cutting edge performance technologies. APA’s products intertwine technologies and fabrics taken from the best extreme sports such as skiing, surfing, and mountain expeditions with minimalist designs, impeccable details and an irreverent classic signature to create outerwear that’s as useful as it is beautiful. Dzaino is a Berlin-based label for bags and accessories, founded by Julia Hermesmeyer & Hanna Sin Gebauer. Dzaino focuses on the reduction of waste by upcycling material into handmade, resource-friendly, one of a kind pieces with a contemporary feel, produced with transparent and eco-friendly production process.
- Women; Gender-Neutral
APA is a Belgian fashion brand that combines high style with deep science. We take cutting-edge performance technologies and fabrics from the world of extreme sports, and craft them into impeccable, irreverent outerwear for city dwellers, world travelers, and anyone with an eye for style.
Our name comes from the Sanskrit word for “water,” and our first product, the ĀPA raincoat, was built to live up to its namesake. Our brand combines clean silhouettes, immaculate detail, and luxury manufacturing with today’s most innovative performance technologies, all while using sustainable processes and artisan craftsmanship. 100% made in Europe.
Awarded "Company of the year 2019" from Hub.Brussels, Finalist of "Tech Fashion Works 2019" from Flanders FashionBrand page